After Years In Dark Tunne After Years In Dark Tunne

Art.

After playing this constantly for almost 2 hours, I knew a lot about this game. The game delivers a very depressing and eerie atmosphere, where the only things you find are dead bodies ( Excluding Chloe ) and haunting reminders of the corpses. The further you are in the game, the more you learn that the protagonist is only fighting the truth; all his comrades are dead. ( Again, excluding Chloe; who will die anyways if you don't try to save her. ) Praying gives him false hope to try to find someone alive and well, his only friend being the temple, and the chance of someone or something being in there, or escaping with a friend. The messages gives itself over time ( Emphasis on MessageS. )

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is pray. Pray and live on false hope.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Great Game.

First Thing First. The Concept was pretty original. Secondly, the upgrades are horrendously useful. Third of all, watching your combo increase while turtle shells fly everywhere is a reward itself for the time you put into the game. I really think this game has a lot of potential. ;)

5/5
P.S. I got 10,000 in roughly 8 minutes.

PaRappa: Full Tank PaRappa: Full Tank

Pretty Nice.

I love it. The controls are stable, the gameplay is strsightfoward, and the ending's hilarious, just like in-game. The only reason I give it a 9 is because I think there should've been something to change it from the console version except for the controls and the art style. ;)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

Very Addictive and Fun, But..

...But once you can reach Mars, the gameplay kinda slumps.

Frantic_2 Frantic_2

The Best Shooting Game I've Ever Played.

I've played this game continuously for 3 days. I find the level patterns addicting, and the powerups, weapons and specials purely awesome. The game is just overall brilliant.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Nice Concept and Gamplay

At first, this concept is overused. You did it in a different way. Instead of just zombies, and powerups... You have zombies, debris, military, and survivors all over the place. Upgrades were useful, and I was happy when my Bumper was upgraded because I could withstand so much more.

Only thing I was unhappy of was? The collision. I had the whole object offscreen, and I hit it. It was a little aggravating at first, but I got used to it. Also, the survivors are retarded. xD

P.S. Also, I loved when I read the " Fiddler's Green " sign. I loved the reference. :3

Undead Highway Undead Highway

The Game was Awesome.

I really loved this game. For one, the aspect of creating weapons made it a lot easier for me. Instead of doing it myself, the game does it automatically when you get the materials. I also loved restocking on stuff.
The aspects of killing zombies for items, and at the end, a key, seemed to make it more worthwhile than just standing around and shooting them for points. There ARE Points, but it's not the only thing you're killing them for.

The ending made me mad at first, because I thought there was one more round to go through, but then It took a lot off of my back after I realized it ended there.

Nice Game.

-RetroSplode- -RetroSplode-

God Of " Tripping Balls " Shooters

Holy hell. This game gave me an experience I won't soon forget. I got about 120,000 Points and during that time I felt like a GOD. I couldn't stop playing after I started until the game ended.

Awesome Job.